06 January, 2012

Year end/brand new year greetings and all that assorted jazz

Let's see. Stuff that's happened since the last time I was here:

Had 2 of my best friends visit me, got a job (not as glamourous or even close to what I'd like but still a job nonetheless – I haven't even stepped into the office and already I've received my first paid leave), have developed a penchant for guzzling tea of any sort: green, peppermint, chamomile... by the tumblerful (I initially typed "tumblr", does that finally mean I'm one of the kewl people?), received enough pajamas and underwear in my xmas stocking to last the year, spent my new year's eve in Bali where I fired my first roman candle, chopped off several inches of my hair again, packed up all my winter coats and boots and everything fuzzy into boxes for future use (if ever again), begun working on an exponentially increasing necklace collection...

Cut out my affinity for verbosity and there really hasn't been much going on at all.

-

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've been really into monochromatic outfits of late. Observe:



Photos via tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment