05 December, 2011

I'm sure it's pretty evident 7 posts into this whole blogging thing that coming up with titles isn't my strongest suit/Stuff I Want


Gareth Pugh X MAC lipstick in Fervent


Gareth Pugh X MAC nail laquer in Ascension

Photos via vogue.co.uk

Would overdo this nail-and-lip-colour super combo every day of my life just to satiate my inner cybergoth. Just because never had truer words been spoken than when Lydia Deetz, she of the carefully separated spikey bangs, and of the translucent, almost corpse-like pallor that I strive to perfect muttered those words that would forever resonate within me, "My whole life is a dark room. One. Big. Dark. Room."

Dark.




Photos via google

Sunken eye sockets subtly rimmed in brown against stark white. And look at that half snarl – Alice Glass-ing it up way before Alice Glass did.

Uni worries have given way to a whole slew of other woes; a general lack of direction in life. It's so funny that just a month ago I had all these aspirations and ambitions set out for myself, who knew everything would get shat on in just a few weeks? Yeah, so funny I might just retch. It's just been a fucking torrential rain of fairy sprinkles and kitty hugs.

Oookay. Anyway, in an attempt not to stray too far from the topic at hand, I wouldn't say no to any of the things listed below.

No comments:

Post a Comment